Residential - Hobby
Enjoy the Pleasures and Rewards of Gardening in Your Very Own Backyard Greenhouse!
Relax in the peaceful, tranquil environment of your own garden retreat with the Omni North Star hobby greenhouse. Take pride in the success of growing your beautiful garden flowers from seed. Enjoy a quick escape from the stresses of everyday life as you bask in the satisfaction of growing your own fresh, chemical free vegetables and herbs year round.
Manufactured completely from the same quality components used in our commercial greenhouse structures the Omni North Star hobby greenhouse offers durability combined with a unique design that will provide you with years of gardening pleasure and relaxation at a very affordable price.
- Components are pre-cut and pre-drilled for quick and easy assembly (approx 3 to 4 hours).
- Steel frame made of 1.5" rd. galvanized tubing ensures superior strength and resists corrosion.
- Covering of clear polyethylene film, 6mm thick, UV stabilized to protect plants from sun damage.
- Aluminum wirelock track for attaching the poly film covering is pre-installed on the gable arches.
- Steel base frame with wirelock poly fastening track already attached (no wood required).
- Pre-hung split swing door 3' wide x 6'-6" high made of durable 8mm twinwall polycarbonate.
- Pre-hung window 3' wide x 2' high made of 8mm twinwall polycarbonate for ventilation.
- Attractive gothic peak design allows the North Star hobby greenhouse to shed snow easily.
- Choice of anchor posts (for anchoring to ground) or flat bottom mounting brackets for anchoring to base rails or concrete pads. Price $845.00 u.s. per unit (shipping not included)
Aluminum benches 2' wide x 12' long with bench tops of heavy duty galvanized mesh decking are sold separately. The open weave type mesh decking prevents water from puddling and allows for excellent circulation of air. Price $99.00 u.s./each (shipping not included).
»Residential - Hobby
- Cold Frame
- Gutter Connected
- Residential - Hobby
- Utility Structures
- Specialty Structures