Additional Bays are Easily Added for Future Expansion
OMNI'S GUTTER CONNECTED greenhouse is the preferred structure for the commercial grower who has plans for future expansion. The gutter connected series of structures feature completely reinforced arches and cross ties which make the GC series of greenhouses stronger while also providing maximum wind and snow load strength. The reinforced arches and cross ties also allow for quick and easy assembly while still ensuring structural integrity. Structures are offered with 6' arch spacing or optional 4' arch spacing for extreme weather load conditions. Additional gutter connected bays are easily added to the existing structure at the gutter to form the addition without any changes to the existing structure. You can be confident these sturdy greenhouse structures will stand up to the elements.
Structures available in 24, 27, 30 ft widths.
Gutter Connected Greenhouse Features
- Reinforced arches and cross ties provide maximum wind and snow load strength as well as an excellent platform for both crop support and mechanical systems.
- Gothic peak profile reduces snow accumulation at the structures peak.
- Standard 6' arch spacing (optional 4' arch spacing is also available)
- Gutters are 7" deep, heavy 11 gauge galvanized, pre-punched with no field drilling required.
- Post tops are pre-fabricated for slip fit single bolt assembly to the column posts.
- Wind braces for roof - 4 per corner, 2 sets per column row, 1 set per gable end.
- Poly-saver ridge system eliminates poly wear at the peak where poly is stressed the most.
- 6mm clear polyethylene film, UV stabilized, 4 year rating, single or double layers.
- Rigid 8mm thick twinwall polycarbonate panels, UV protected, clear with an 83% light transmission, 10 year manufacturers limited warranty.
- Rigid 8mm twinwall XL panels, UV protected on both sides, translucent with 77% light transmission, 10 year manufacturers limited warranty.
Gutter Connected Structure Features
Arches - Reinforced truss type on 6' spacing, 4' spacing available as an option.
Gutters - Heavy duty 11ga. galvanized deep "V" bottom type with pre punched mounting holes.
Columns - Galvanized 2.5' square, 12ga. available for 10', 11' and 12' gutter heights.
Column Stubs - Predrilled 24" long stubs slip fit into columns.
Post Tops - Prefabricated and galvanized for quick assembly.
Reinforced Cross Tie Truss - All welded construction, supplied to span each column set.
Poly-Saver Ridge System - Standard on poly structures.
Purlins (poly structure) - Bolt to inner reinforced arch, eliminating poly contact.
Purlin Runs (hard cover) - Galvanized 1.5"sq. externally mounted.
Diagonal Arch Braces - Clamp to inner reinforced arch eliminating poly contact.
Covering Options - Roof or Ends
- Single layer of clear 6mm, 4 yr poly film.
- Double layers of clear 6mm, 4yr poly film for inflation.
- Single layer of white 3ply, cord reinforced poly film.
- Clear 8mm thick twinwall polycarbonate panels.
- Translucent 8mm thick twinwall XL panels.
Gutter Connected Greenhouse Profiles and Descriptions
Click each link to view the profile and description:
»Residential - Hobby
- Cold Frame
- Gutter Connected
- Residential - Hobby
- Utility Structures
- Specialty Structures